- Title: Head of Marketing/ Business development
- Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc Insurance
- Location: Lagos
- Field: Marketing/ Business development
We require a Head of Marketing/ Business development at our Lagos office.LIB is an Insurance Broking firm, licensed by the NAICOM to provide unique services ranging from insurance brokerage, risk management consultants, and claims service experts, life and pension and health insurance consultant.
Providing expert and detailed insurance in all areas of both personal and commercial risks, ranging from simple insurance on personal property, private and commercial vehicles, fire and special insurance, burglary and theft cover, motor vehicles, plant, all risk insurance cover etc.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience as an underwriter in an insurance brokerage firm
- First degree in Insurance or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- CIIN will be an added advantage.
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Power Point
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Sound Knowledge of Marketing
- Strong strategic orientation
- Knowledge of regulatory authority reports & guidelines
- Good management an administrative Capabilities
- Sound negotiating skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Market knowledge
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Oversee all aspects of daily management for the Marketing Department.
- Carry out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Report on all marketing activities to the Director of Marketing.
- Work closely with other heads of departments on company projects.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Devise strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analyse existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Set targets for new business development for the business development managers and executives.
- Implement new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- identify sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Implement sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Act as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Form strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Set tough but achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Negotiate sales contracts with customers and ensure their profitability.
- Work with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
Interested & Qualified? Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org